Time for a much requested recipe for my spiced chicken patties/kebabs! These are super easy and ideal to serve up as a light meal with salad, inside some pitta bread with salad and mayo (YUM) and it’s also a good one to serve up to visitors looking for a little nibble. They’re low carb, full of flavour and can be fried or grilled according to your preference. I kept the spice lighter in this version as I was serving them to some friends with kids but you can increase the quantity of spices and make them as punchy as you like. They take hardly any time to make and are really versatile, especially as you can make multiple patties at a time and freeze them (even after cooking) to be pulled out for a rainy day. My favourite way of serving them is inside a brioche burger bun with some cheese, salad and burger sauce.. it’s a win every time 😋 Give them a go! Recipe below and in my highlights 🤗°
700g chicken mince
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tomato, finely chopped and deseeded
1 handful coriander, finely chopped
1 chilli, finely chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tspn onion powder
2 tspn garlic powder
2 tspn cumin powder
2 tspn coriander powder
1 whole egg
2-3 tbspn breadcrumbs
1. Mix all ingredients throughly together.
2. Fry/microwave a tiny bit to check seasoning and adjust to your taste.
3. Shape in to patties, separating with cling film to avoid sticking together and refrigerate for 20 mins.
4. Fry/grill each kebab for 5-10 mins per side till golden brown and fully cooked through.
5. Serve with chutney/ketchup, with salad, inside pitta bread with salad and mayo or inside a brioche burger bun with salad, cheese and burger sauce. °
#chickenkebabs #chickenpatties #burgerpatties #proteinburger #lowcarbrecipes #chickenrecipes #foodgoals #nutritiousfood #justeatrealfood #easyrecipes #tastyeats #simplefood #simplerecipes #homecookedmeal #trythisathome #easytomake #easymeals #quickandeasyfood #eatyourcolors #easycooking #looksgoodtastesgood #vibrantfood #sogood #cleanrecipes #quickrecipes #asianfoodrecipes #foodblogging #hostingfoodies #recipesharing #deliciousandnutritious